Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Friday, May 6, 2011

HILLSONG: one desire


This is my heart's cry. Not only do I want to be with Jesus in Heaven after I leave this earth, but I also want to be with Him as I live and breath in this world. I want to be where He is healing, saving, redeeming and restoring all the lost children of God. You see, Jesus did all of these things with me, He has healed and continues to heal me physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. He has also delivered me from a life of addictions and is even now redeeming the lost years of my past as He restores my broken life. If you ask me why I do the things that I do, I would tell you that it is the love of Jesus that compels me to live the life that I do. I have been so touched by the love of God and His love has forever changed me. I was once lost in a lust-filled angry selfish world, but now I am found in the love, joy and peace of Heaven. 

So this is my prayer: I pray that the God of the universe would touch your life with His love, joy and peace, that He would release the hope of the Gospel of Jesus Christ into your life, that His Kingdom of light would break through the darkness that clouds your life and that He would bring healing to your heart. In Jesus Name, Amen. 

No comments: