Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Friday, February 12, 2010

a great life mission statement

This song has always inspired and encouraged me to press into God's grace for my life because it reminds me of just how beautiful, wonderful and amazing a Savior King I have in Jesus. Even before hearing Vicky Beeching's story behind the song, I've always held this song close to my heart because it helps me refocus my gaze from whatever is going on in my life to Jesus. I am reminded of His faithfulness and goodness towards me. In many ways, I've made it my own mission statement, even before hearing the backstory. What truly fuels my passion in all of this is the reality that when God touches something, new life happens. His anointing brings life. After hearing Vicky talk about God's Hand in this song, I'm not surprised at why this song has such a great anointing on it. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him" (John 14:6, 7).

No comments: