Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

John Mark McMillan: death in his grave


Recently, a friend played this song for me and I instantly became a fan. Thank you Jesus for being who You said You are and for accomplishing what You said You would accomplish. You truly have earned all praise, honor and glory! "In a loud voice they sang: 'Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!'" Revelation 5:12 (NIV).

On Friday a thief
On Sunday a King
Laid down in grief
But awoke with the keys
To Hell on that day
The first born of the slain
The Man Jesus Christ
Laid death in his grave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this. and now i got you on my Reader!