Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rita Springer: WORTH IT ALL


This song always helps to ground and reorient me back to the reason I live the way I live, do the things that I do and suffer through the things that I suffer through. Simply put, Jesus is worth it. For me, the Christian faith isn't so much about Heaven (though I do look forward to being there), nor is it all about eternity (though I do look forward to living forever). No, for me the Christian faith is all about Jesus: knowing Him, following Him, becoming more like Him. From what I gather from Scripture, the blessed hope that the followers of Jesus get to look forward to is: the day that we all finally get to meet our Savior face to face. I think this video captures the essence of this song well. Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for the sins of Mankind has earned Him all the praise and glory from all creation. Jesus is worthy of all our praise. The reason I live the way I live, do the things that I do and suffer through the things that I suffer through is because in my eyes, Jesus is worth it.

No comments: