Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

WFJ: Wrestling for Jesus


What do you think? Personally, I think it's awesome that there are evangelist wrestlers that travel from town to town wrestling and preaching the Gospel. I mean Jesus tells us that, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field" (Luke 10:2). Well, this video is proof that the Lord of the harvest is actively sending out workers into His harvest field. In this case the wrestling lovers harvest field.

When's the last time you ask the Lord of the harvest to raise up laborers? I'd like to invite you into a movement going round called the "Luke 10:2b" virus where people are setting their cell phone alarms to go off at 10:02 am everyday, in order to ask the Lord of the harvest to raise up laborers. Let's join together in one voice and Spirit to begin begging the Lord for more workers! Set your cell phone alarm today.

No comments: