Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Give


We all have a longing in our hearts to love and to be loved. I think it's pretty safe to conclude that every person ever born has this longing. I believe it’s because we are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). God is love (1 John 4:8) and so He designed us for love. Love is a relational concept, so for love to be fully realized there needs to be a relationship in place. But because we have all sinned and fallen from grace the way we love has become distorted where the natural inclination of our hearts is bent towards a selfish and self-serving love. That's what I see when watching this video: the results of a distorted love that ended in heartache and betrayal.

No comments: