Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pennies HEART


The guys at Phos Pictures never fail to move my heart towards hope. This video is especially endearing: who's heart doesn't break when they see kids in distress? I couldn't even begin to imagine what this family went through. The Scripture passage that comes to mind is "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us" (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 NLT). God is the great Comforter, but He also empowers His people to comfort others. I love that a community of people gathered around this family and comforted, prayed and cared for them. For me that's a clear picture of the family of God: "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (John 13:35 NIV).

No comments: