Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Friday, October 1, 2010

Peter Heller: BIG LOVE


House music just about always puts me in a good mood. This song is no different. Call me a hopeless romantic or old fashioned, but there's something simply sweet about saving love for that special someone! But, it seems like everyday I am tempted to give my love away in less than meaningful ways. We live in such a sexually saturated society where the value on our sexuality has been steadily depreciating at an alarming rate. Sex has been reduced to a purely physical act, rather than encompassing every aspect of our being (emotional, psychological, physcial and spiritual). To use other language, our sexuality needs to be connected to our heart, mind, body and soul. How much value do you put on your sexuality?

No comments: