Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hillsong United: FIRE FALL DOWN


Whenever I feel broken this song helps to remind me of God's faithfulness in healing, saving, redeeming and restoring my life. I've been on such an amazing journey with God these past 10 years or so. Sometimes I wish I was further ahead on this journey then I am, but it's in these moments that I need to remind myself that I can't make myself grow any faster. I need to remind myself that I am completely dependent on God's grace and mercy. After all, it is His love that sustains me. Thank You Lord that You really do fix broken lives. Thank You for fixing mine. 

No comments: