Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

ATB: don't stop


Just recently, a friend of mine posted this as his facebook status: "amazing how many memories a song can hold." I'd have to agree. Music is a powerful catalyst. This song has quite a few memories for me, both happy and painful. The happy memories are the ones where I'm dancing with close friends without a care in the world. The painful memories are the ones where I'm so high on ecstasy that I can't even remember my name. I definitely don't miss those days. But, I do miss the ones where I'm dancing with close friends. What kind of memories do the songs of your life activate?

No comments: