Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Thursday, April 8, 2010

David Crowder Band: thank You for Hearing me


This song hits really close to home these days because I'm realizing just how much of a gift from God is my faith in Jesus. There are so many people in the world who are searching for something to believe in. My prayer for them is that I hope God guides them to what they are looking for. Ultimately, from my perspective I know that to be God Himself. My life before placing my faith in Jesus and after are like night and day. Before I was lost and wandered aimlessly from one thing to another trying to find satisfaction. Today, I have this satisfaction that I carry around with me because the Holy Spirit dwells within me, His presence dampens the need to find satisfaction elsewhere. 

So, if there is a current anthem to my heart right now this song would be it: "Thank You for loving me....Thank You for finding me....Thank You for hearing me....Thank You for healing me....Thank You for saving me....Thank You for loving me." My heart is so grateful that God has through His grace redirected my faith from so many other things and has placed it firmly upon His one and only amazing Son, Jesus, my Savior and Lord. Thank You God!

What's the anthem of your heart? 

No comments: