Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Jesus Culture (feat. Melissa How): Oh Lord You're Beautiful


What has been burning on my heart lately is letting my service to Jesus come from the overflow of worship to Him because when it does my service comes from a place of love and adoration towards Jesus. I don't know about you, but when I'm serving from a place of love, the burden of service lessens. The reason this song has so captured my heart is because it helps me refocus my gaze back onto the beauty and majesty of my Beloved Jesus. It helps remind me that, "yes He is with me and that His gaze is upon me and that He is extending me His grace." My favorite line of this song is "For my reward is giving glory to You" because it reminds me that my life is not about me striving to make some name for myself here on earth, but about living a life that expresses my gratitude towards Jesus for giving me an eternally new life in Him and giving Him the glory He deserves because of this.

No comments: