Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mobile Prayer Station: DAY 38

I can't believe that this is already day 38, two more days until 40. What an amazing journey this has been. For most of today, I was deep in thought and in prayer for the community. I long for Jesus to encounter people and awaken their hearts to the reality of His Kingdom. If there's one thing that I can't pray enough of it's that God would stir in people Divine curiosity. Because if there's one thing that the world is relentless at, it's dulling people's minds to the reality of a spiritual realm, to the reality of God. 

Maybe I'm reflecting on this today because only one person stopped for prayer today, my friend Jeff.  Jeff has some health issues, specifically his lungs. So, I love praying that God would heal Jeff's lungs. Over the summer I must have prayed for Jeff's lungs to be healed at least four times (if not more). It's funny when I asked if I could pray for his lungs today, Jeff said, "again?" In which I answered, "yes, again." I am believing that every time I pray, God heals Jeff's lungs a little bit more. He did say that his lungs seemed to be getting better, but then again he also says that it's hard to tell unless they get inflamed and irritated which they haven't for a little while. Again, I'm believing God is bringing healing until shown otherwise. Overall, nothing super major today, just a good old fashioned day spent in intercessory prayer for the community which is always good! Thank You Jesus!

No comments: