Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Enter the Worship Circle: I Could Run Away (performed by Josh Kuipers)



This song has been a lifeline to me this past week. I've really needed the reminder that Jesus will always be "right by my side" no matter what. That there's nothing that can separate us. I am in Him and He is in me, forever. Even when I sin, He is still near me because His blood covers my sins (past, present and future). Sure, I still need to confess my sins in reverence and honor to Him as the Holy Spirit continually purifies me of unrighteousness. But, because I am in Christ, there is nothing that can separate me from Him or the Father's love. Thank you Holy Spirit for the reminder this week that Jesus will always be with me, every step of the way!"

I could run away
You would always stay
Right by my side

Everything I've ever wanted
I've found in you

Oh I need you
Every step of the way
 

No comments: