Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

frozen beauty


How amazing is this! Who would have thought that ice could be so beautiful? What an amazing Creator we have! Not only because He created all of this, but also because He created us in His image (Genesis 1:27) so that we are able to appreciate beauty. It almost makes me want to go to Greenland. Almost. I'm just glad that I can take in all the beauty without all the coldness. I guess if you really wanted the full experience (in lieu of actually traveling to Greenland) you could wait until winter and watch this video outside while you stand or sit in the snow. To each his own. Enjoy!

No comments: