Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

reFocus

Have you ever had one of these days? You know the kind where you feel blurry, like you're just out of sync. It's not that you feel dreary, like you're just wishing the day to end, because there's still beauty to your life and you still know that you're loved. It's just that you feel fuzzy, like you're missing some crucial component. You know, that one piece that will bring everything into focus.

Jesus does that for me. He brings everything into focus for me. When I have blurry or fuzzy days, He brings focus and clarity to my day. Wait, even more than that He brings vision to the way I live my life. Have you ever wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to Jesus? What is it that you think the powers that be don't want you to know? Maybe it's because He helps people see through the blurriness and fuzziness of this life by giving them eyes to see into eternity.

1 comment:

Beck said...

I liked your analogy and I LOVED the video. I could have this play as wallpaper on my walls! That and windy snow. Oo, I'll have to look.