Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Leeland: Where You are (acoustic)


Do you have a song you go to because it resonates so deeply within you? This is that song for me. The words are the cry of my heart to Jesus. I hope you enjoy it as much as I always do!

I can't get enough 
No  I can't get enough 
Of Your amazing love
I can't get enough 

I can't walk away 
No I can't walk away 
From where I've seen Your face
And I can't walk away 

And I just wanna be where You are
I just wanna be near Your heart 
There is nothing like Your love
Jesus, there is nothing like Your love

Jesus I love You...

And all Your children singing
Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy 
Jesus I love You
Jesus I love You

No comments: