Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Nothing Without You (feat. Will Reagan)


Music has a way of drawing out of our hearts the deep resonating groans and murmurings within that often elude us, and at times can even put words to these seemingly intangible heart rumblings. This song has done just this and these are the words to my own groans from within. 
 This world feels so vast and untameable
 It's like I am treading neverending in water
Oh Lord, what am I to do?
I long for You Lord
To feel the nearness of Your presence
Oh Lord, I feel lost and discouraged. 
But, even if everything and everyone around me should fail me - 
There is one thing that I know for sure
You, oh Lord are faithful and true.

No comments: