Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Friday, October 10, 2014

TRENT: I Will Hold On


Going through life we can get sideswiped by circumstances that can seemingly come out of no where. I am currently in one of these circumstances. Though this is one of the most challenging things I've had to face in my life; and though my faith has been shaken. I must remind myself that my hope is in Jesus and I must hold on to Him. He will carry me through because my life is in His hands. In fact, I am securely in both the Father and Son's Hands.

If you are going through a difficult trial at the moment, remember these words of Jesus and draw strength and hope from them. John 10:27-30 (NIV) My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

No comments: