Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And God said...


This video reminds me of Genesis 1 where God is creating. When I read that the Spirit of God is hovering over the deep (Genesis 1:2), this is what I envision because the original Hebrew word רָחַף, means more than to just hover, but to actually shake, quiver, even vibrate. There is a greater sense of motion to the Hebrew word than to just hover. So, for me this video gives a good depiction of the engerizing role of the Holy Spirit as God spoke creation into existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.