Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Entrusted with the Hope of the World


Walter Brueggemann comes with the goods. He made me really examine myself and the place of the Gospel in my life. It made me reflect on how deep the Good News of Jesus has gone in my heart. Do I view the Gospel as the greatest and most exciting news I've ever heard? As you watch this video, reflect on this question: "When you share the Gospel with people, do they walk away believing the Gospel is just everyday news or do they walk away believing that the Gospel is the greatest and most exciting news in the history of the world?" - Why is that?

No comments: