Featured Post

What is good biblical leadership?

What is good biblical leadership? This is a question I've been asking myself lately. Oftentimes, I see Christian leaders referencing boo...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Restart" a vision of Newlife Community church

I had to opportunity to talk to Christian Groenendal today, who is a fellow brother, colleague and student. He is the worship leader for Shift (the young adults ministry) at the Lincoln Park location of Newlife Community church. We talked a bit about the vision of "Restart" which totally encouraged me and warmed my heart. If you're interested in one way God is bringing revitalization to the many dwindling churches in the Chicagoland area, this is a must see video.

1 comment:

Kevin Bruursema said...

Thanks for the shout out, HSD. Chris is a good brother--glad he's your friend. Restarts have been an exciting experience for us as a church. We love to see redemption happening in this is one way redemption is happening in the city.